SHIPPING YOUR RUG TO US FOR CLEANING
Do you live to far from us to bring your rug in and don't want to pay extra for us to come pick up your rug for cleaning? We have a solution for you. Ship your rug to us and we will clean it with our 7 step rug cleaning process and ship it back to you.
Here's how it works:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the size of the rug and a photo of the front and back of the rug. If you know whether or not the rug is wool, silk, nylon, polyester, etc that would also be helpful. Then we will send you back a price based on the information you provide. (Please know that we will measure the rug, when we receive it, to the nearest inch and we will confirm the price based on our measurement.)
2. If you are agreeable with the price then we will ship you a packet containing some shipping instructions, a rug shipping bag, and a rug cleaning release form that you will need to send back with the rug before we can clean it.
3. We will give you a couple of days to package the rug up (including the cleaning release form) and then we will send FedEx to your location and pick up the rug.
4. Once we receive the rug from FedEx we will then call you and go over any cleaning related issues we see. We will also photograph any issues with the rug and share them with you via email.
5. Once the rug has gone through our 7 step rug cleaning process then we will call you and get payment before shipping the rug back to you via FedEx. We will need to have your rug about a week plus the shipping time both ways.
6. At anytime during the cleaning process you can check in on the progress of your rug with our live rug cleaning webcam that streams on the homepage of our website when we are cleaning rugs. So you can track the progress of your rug as it goes through the cleaning process.
Our 7 step rug cleaning process will leave your rugs fresh smelling, clean, and restore it back to its original beauty.